sábado, 28 de marzo de 2009

I´LL BE THERE

There´s a whisper on your ear, in the middle of the night...wake up!...

Yes, it´s me...that little girl you met a long, long time ago....



I used to be your angel, that one who loved your with every beat of her heart...
Until you hurted me...
You did it!....

The spines of those rose that you gave me, hurted my soul...

You killed my fragil heart...
You killed me...


You turned off all my dreams, my ilusions, my hope, I was destroyed inside....



Bleeding because of your lies...

So dark...



I´ve been so hollow....


Until I saw the light, someone told me: "someone else deserves your love"...
And I left your unsenseless love words behind me....


I released myself from the chains of yor painfull love...


I walked away...

But you cuold never hide from the pain and my remind...
My eyes will be always upon you, I´ll be a shadow in your mind and a torture for your remind....



I´ll be there.

















No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario